Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What we've been up to lately

Eating avocado's and saying mmmmm.....
Atigun loves his new quilt. Meme pieced it together and we both quilted on it.
Atigun wanted to help sew the binding on.
Gina and Sean Vance came for a visit! We had so much fun playing.
I made this quilt for my friend Val's baby Ayla. It was super fun to put together. Wish I could take credit for the idea but I got it from here the Sweet Shoppe blog.
We went exploring at the Black Butte Lake. It was such a great day, we took a picnic and a little hike! Can't wait for the rain to clear up so we can go back.
Grandpa, Meme, Uncle Scot and Aunt Amanda came for Christmas. The boys did as they usually do and ended up working on the cars.
And I wish we were taking more of these! Ahh sleep how I miss you so.


Hope all are well. I have a new sweater for Atigun in the works as well as a few new quilt ideas as time allows, but since the boy only sleeps for 45 minutes at a time they are all pretty slow going.
His new tricks include sucking on his toes, increasing his growling and saying ma ma ma, along with chatting up a storm, I know as soon as those sounds become words he is going to be quite the talker!

No comments: