Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy Week

I have had a pretty busy last week or so! Most important thing I do everyday is continue to grow this baby!
The Giants played the Diamond Backs (lost in the last inning), but as always it was really fun to go!
Andy and I went to visit my parents recently and I fell in love with the blue fabric I found at the Picket Fence in Cave Junction. I decided to pick our a few more fabrics and this is what I got.
Mom helped me put it all together. I still have to layer and quilt it. We did put a border on it as well. I will include some pictures of that soon.

Andy's cousin Krissy had a baby Girl on April 5th so I made her this quilt! It is out of Heather Ross's fabric. I love the mermaids and so badly wanted to make something for myself but I don't know what to make yet.
I have also been nesting like crazy!! It is almost getting obsessive. I pick a room and just attack it. Yesterday I rearranged the kitchen. Clean out all the drawers, lined the shelves, cleaned everything but the microwave off the counter. It feels so much better to have the counters de-cluttered! Not sure which room I will attack today but I am sure I will figure something out!
Baby is very active throughout the day. I enjoy feeling it move and continue to love it more and more everyday! Andy and I started our childbirth classes this week and I also bought a book on Hypno birthing. I need to start reading that soon.

No comments: