Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good CA day

I got to chat with my GF Erin this morning, it has been probably a month since I talked to her so it was so nice to get to catch up. I knew the day was going to be a  good one after I got up and went for a walk first thing. We have some great trails less than a mile from the house so I turned on my new favorite podcast Pregtastic and off I went. It was a bit chilly making it perfect for walking. I also managed to score some great buys at A Wee Change. I got some maternity pants and some white onsies for baby. Sara and Heidi will be here tomorrow and I was hoping they would me get some craft time in with those. I recently bought some screen printing ink and different stencils and I can't wait to practice! I also scored some Fuzzy Bunz.
So all in all it is a great day so far. 

Here is new pic of the belly..I still fit in my regular jeans as long as I have the bella band, but I look forward to the comfort of the new maternity pants!

No comments: