Sunday, May 31, 2009

35 week update

Made it to 35 weeks. Had an appointment with my midwife on Friday and baby is growing perfectly. I am measuring at 35 so things are looking good. I am definitely feeling the hips spread and my midwife said she could feel that my pubic bone has started to separate, which should help when it is time for baby to come out. Other than the usual back ache I am feeling good. Looking for a place that does prenatal massage because I am in need of one!
The baby birds are growing so fast and I think they will learn to fly this week. They hardly fit in the nest anymore. Mom comes by a few times a day to feed them but she doesn't hang around like she used to. Every time I get up to take her picture feeding them she takes off and I can't seem to catch her in the morning when the light is best. I hope I am around when they learn to fly.

No comments: