Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update

There is a Hummingbird nest in the wind chime in our backyard and little baby birds were born last week. I try and sneak out to get pictures in the morning, but it make Andy really nervous to see me standing on a chair...I just take the pictures when he is not looking.
My cousins threw a baby shower for us on May 16th. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. It was so great to see family I haven't seen in awhile and get to meet some new family members as well. Andy's parents traveled from Jerome Idaho and our wonderful friends from LA "team Owens" made it as well. It was such a great day.

Andy chatting with Glenda and Jill, Mary's belly in the background!

Grandma Gotisar, soon to be great grandma Gotisar decorating a onesie for baby.


Me at 34 weeks...and feeling it. My back in pretty much always hurting and my sciatic nerve is not so happy about the extra weight out front. But I will take back pain over nausea any day!


No comments: